Missouri State Scholastic Championships Online Registration
Online registration is now closed.
Saturday walk-in registration is available.
Jump to registration
Missouri Junior State Championships
- 9th Grade and Under State Championship
- 8th Grade and Under State Championship
- 6th Grade and Under State Championship
- 5th Grade and Under State Championship
- 3rd Grade and Under State Championship
Each Championship is run as its own section. A team's score is the sum of the
top four players from that team. For each section, the team(s) with the highest
score will be considered the Missouri State Champion.
These Championships are NOT USCF rated. Current USCF memberships are NOT required.
Instructions for entering players in the Missouri Junior State Championship.
- Enter the school information, even if the player is the only person from
the school participating. Home-schooled players should enter the public school
they would be attending. The email address is used for automatic notification
and for future Gateway Chess updates, and will not be given to any other
- Select the desired Team Section from the pulldown menu. If you are entering
teams in multiple sections, select (Multiple) and indicate for each player
which section they are being entered in.
- Enter the information for each player in the appropriate box on the form.
- Enter any notes describing special circumstances that need to relayed to
the tournament directors.
- Click the 'Submit Registration Information' button.
- Check the entry on the the confirmation page and click the 'Confirm Registration'
This form needs to be submitted by 6:00 P.M., Friday, March 16th.
Any registrations submitted after this time will probably not be pre-registered
at the tournament.
Changes can be made the day of the tournament.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know